Saturday, December 18, 2010

In The Beginning...

I'm making a start on this new blog today. It's  cold and snowy in Kent with little to offer in the way of interesting, outdoor macro subjects to photograph.
I plan to use the winter, or as I prefer to think of it "Non Bug Time" to use my camera on the odd day when I feel it's safe to do so for what will probably be landscape/countryside/weather photographs. Who knows though, I may feel the pull of macro is just too strong and revert to some non bug macros.


For today I'll settle for a photo of local woods owned and managed by The Woodland Trust




A well used local woodland walk
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. I am always grateful for any feedback, good or bad. Commenting should be fast and easy. Just enter your comment in the box, then click on the drop-down box beside 'Comment as'. You can use your Google ID if you have one, or just choose 'Name/URL and enter your name (URL is not needed). You can also just choose anonymous, if you would rather not be identified.

Regards 'JJ'.

If you do experience any difficulties, you can contact me directly from this blog and I will try to help.

Thank-you
JJ.